Anthony Mychal Skinny Fat SolutionReview We know that your been on this Skinny Fat Solution review page is because you`re looking for Skinny Fat Solution download by Anthony Mychal to give you X physique that produces goodness and…
1. Staying fit and healthy starts with a balanced diet. Know and monitor the right weight for your age. Consult your doctor to learn what food you should avoid and follow your eating discipline routines. If you are trying to lose some weight, foods with high calories should be omitted from your meals. Food with high fiber and low fat should be included a priority in your grocery list instead of red meat, sugars and fats.
2. Drink plenty of water. Drinking at least eight glasses of water everyday. This cleanses the body from impurities. It is also advised for lactating women to increase water intake to keep the body hydrated.
3. Take Vitamins and Supplements. Do not forget your Calcium supplement. Sufficient Calcium intake is beneficial for women of all ages. This has been proven to prevent having cramps and Pre-Menstrual Period (PMS) Symptoms. It also prevents Osteoporosis especially for menopausal women. Vitamin E boosts strong immune system. Women who undergo menopausal period should take Vitamin E-400 as it stops night sweats and hot flashes. Also, Vitamin E is said to be best in avoiding wrinkles when aging.
4. Quit smoking. If you are smoking, stop. It is also a big “NO” for pregnant women, as this will affect the health of the baby. Pregnant women who smoke may pass the harmful content of cigarettes to babies through the bloodstream. Recent studies have shown that women smokers are more prone to diseases than men smokers. Women who smoke hve a high risk of getting breast cancer. Also limit your alcohol intake.
5. Incorporate exercises in your daily routine. Take a walk after work, use stairs instead of elevator or play with your kids when you are at home. Home exercises are also effective especially when you do not have time to go to the gym and would like to lose some weight. Yoga and Pilates are only a few of the many effective exercises you can do at home. Exercises help in limiting the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
6. Avoid stress. Many women are prone to too much stress. Stress has been known as cause to many sicknesses. As much as possible take time to relax. Read a good book, hang out with friends and engage into sports. Pamper yourself by going to parlors or you can do some shopping. And do not forget to get enough sleep to revive your energy.
7. Use sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. Wear hats when under the sun to protect your skin. Too much sun is bad for your skin. The skin is prone to cancer when exposed to too much sunlight. It also speeds up the aging of skin cells, which causes wrinkles to women.
8. Make sure to visit your dentist to keep that beautiful smile. Always have it cleaned to prevent cavities and bad breath.
9. Visit your Gynecologist. Women who are eighteen and above should have their Physical Examination annually especially for the Pap Smear test. Women who are forty and up should have their mammograms and the Breast self-exam is encouraged once puberty has been reached and should be a habit as they mature.
10. Safe sex is strongly recommended. Use condoms to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
When researchers from Boston examined the diets of folks who had survived one heart attack and were at risk for another, they found that eating lots of one food ingredient will reduce the risk of death by 25 percent during the some years of the studies.
The longevity food ingredient is dietary fiber.
And while other reseaches show that eating more fiber will lower your overall risk of heart disease, even after you have had a first heart attack, eating plenty of fiber-filled fruits and vegetables can help you live longer. Cereal fiber seemed to be particularly beneficial.
Among Americans, fewer than 5 percent consume the recommended minimum amounts of fiber: 25 grams a day for women and 38 grams a day for men.
Apples, for example, contain more than 4 grams of fiber apiece. A cup of raspberries has 8 grams. A cup of broccoli has about 5 grams. Oatmeal has 4 grams of fiber in a cup.
1. Avocados: These little suckers are loaded with two nutrients that are KEY to killing belly fat: hunger crushing fiber (11 to 17 grams per avocado!), and monounsaturated fats, which studies have shown to actually “spot reduce” belly fat. Zowie! ($1 to $2 each)
2. Peanut Butter: Okay, not just peanut butter, but mostly any seeds and nuts (these are the best): pistachios, walnuts, almonds (or almond butter), pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds. Why? They keep you full and satisfied for long periods of time, and they’re stuffed with healthy, belly-burning fats and minerals. ($4.99 for 16 oz organic peanut butter and it lasts a long time.)
3. Cottage Cheese: Loaded with calcium and low-fat protein, cottage cheese will keep you feeling full for long period of time while supplying the amino acids your muscles need to grow. ($3.49 for 24 oz of Daisy Cottage Cheese)
4. Veggies:Certain vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale, and cabbage contain special phytonutrients, such as indole-3-carbinol (I3C), which help to fight against environmental estrogens that can add belly fat. Mom was right… eat your veggies! (Costs vary, but look for sales. Frozen is fine.)
5. Eggs aren’t bad, they’re nutrient-dense and loaded with belly-burning protein, vitamins B6, B12, A, D, E, and K, folate, choline, lutein, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, and omega-3 fatty acids. Plus, they keep you full for long periods of time. Choose eggs that come from free-range chickens. You’ll get more healthy nutrients. (As little as $2.99 a dozen for cage-free versions)
6. Oatmeal: Packed with fiber and whole-grain goodness, you can’t go wrong. Just be sure to avoid the processed, high-sugar junk out there and stick to slow-cook oats. Add a dash of cinnamon, some walnuts, berries, and a natural sweetener to taste. BAM! Good stuff. ($3.88 for 42 oz of slow cooked Quaker Oats!)
7. Beans: Black beans, navy beans, refried beans, and lima beans all have 6 or more grams of fiber per ½ cup. Fiber can clean your system of pounds of “toxic waste” and reduce your belly bulge in a big way. (A can will run you around $0.92.)